maanantai 17. elokuuta 2015

Red Marker III - Meanwhile, In the Pub


Part 1
Part II



...Meanwhile, in the pub


Red Marker was on a highlight roll. Deep in thought, when suddenly...



- 'Scuse me sir?


"- Yes?", Marker raised his head



- Yes?

- What is it exactly you are doing?

- I AM A LONE CRUSADER

- Aha. But what are you doing?

- I'M ON A LONE CRUSADE

- Well that figures.. Can I have a look?

- Ok but make it quick



The stranger watched Marker's handiwork in awe







- What is this crap?!

- I beg your pardon?!

- You are just highlighting the ifs and buts?! You call this a crusade!

- Well in my standards it is a crusade and if I may a very intellectual approach to this problem

- What problem?

- We can't have newspapers hypothesize and litter every article with ifs and buts! That's not proper journalism!

- Well you're not a proper superhero!





"Well you're not a proper superhero!" said stranger




- I'M NOT A BLOODY SUPERHERO FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHY IS EVERYONE THINKING I'M A BLEEDING SUPER BLEEDING HERO?!!! oh GOD

- ...but I overheard couple gentleman chatting outside you have magical powers

- Aaaah the rumours, THE RUMOURS. Listen to me now good man: I am a simple lone crusader on a lone crusade. A vigilante. a freaking charles bronson or a high plains drifter type of chap. If you may A FUCKING BATMAN

- AHA! Batman is a superhero!

- NO HE IS NOT, HE IS A FUCKING VIGILANTE, A SIMPLE MAN, TOWNSFOLK, A HICK!

- But he wears a rubbery suit, I can't see you wearing any rubbery suit. Nice hat yes, but rubbery suit no

- WELL YOU HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT I'M WEARING UNDERNEATH

- Women's underthings maybe?

- NO!

- Rubbery underthings?

- YES

- Women's?

- YES


"..But Batman is a super hero" taunted the stranger



Cue the outro


Red Marker III...
    His arrival....
Will mark your destiny....
This fall...








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti